WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Using the Internet to search for information and for a proficient use of online services.
- Implementing all necessary actions to minimise risks to security of the computer during navigation.
- Using the browser with all its features and all its tools; finding and evaluating the information, whilst identifying the most reliable alternative.
- Exchanging information via email, using the email mailbox and email management applications.
How can I achieve Web browsing?
EIPASS Web browsing can be achieved in two ways: in a licensed EIPASS Center and entirely Online.
- Reserved access on DIDASKO Platform
- Compatible with PC, mobile and TV
- Video on demand
- Unlimited exercises
- Automatic tutoring
- Chat assistance
- Unlimited access
- Online Final examination
- EIPASS Certificate of completion
- Certificate of Attendance