WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Familiarising with the hardware part of the computer; the different type of networks and how to connecting to the internet; organising files and folders, installing and uninstalling softwares.
- Surfing the web, using the browser correctly, managing settings, History and Favourites.
- Looking for useful information using short cuts, search engines and other criteria.
- Using the most popular cloud services and collaborating via smart phones and tablets.
- Working with texts in a professional way, with Microsoft Word.
- Exchanging information via email, managing the mailbox and related applications.
How can I achieve EIPASS Basic?
EIPASS Basic can be achieved in two ways: in a licensed EIPASS Center and entirely Online.
- Reserved access on DIDASKO Platform
- Compatible with PC, mobile and TV
- Video on demand
- Unlimited exercises
- Automatic tutoring
- Chat assistance
- Unlimited access
- Online Final examination
- EIPASS Certificate of completion
- Certificate of Attendance